Saturday, 20 April 2013


Hey Guys!!
Im Here To Tell U Bout Some Kool Fashion Ideas!
So First, Its Summer Right (Where I am XD) So Try Out Some Cool Summer Type Outfits.
Ive Got An Idea For Some So, Here's The First One.
Like It? 
Well Heres The Outfit!
Hair Is: Zee Princess Hair
Top Is: Colorful European Summer Top
Jeans Are: Floral Jeans
Shoes Are: Pretty Shoes
Hope It Helped!
Right Heres Another One.
Nice?
Heres This One!
Hair Is: Hippie Haircut
Top Is: Duckie Floater (Girls)
Skirt Is: Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes Are: Moo Slippers
Hope It Helped!
Heres One Last One.
Cute?
So Heres This One!
Hair Is: Zee Princess Hair
Top Is: Duckie Floater (Girls)
Shorts Are: Garden Party Shorts
Shoes Are: Pretty Shoes
Hope It Helped!

Now For Some Helpful Tips.
So, Its Summer On WoozWorld Id Say,
And Its Also Summer Where I Am So Ill Be Talking Bout Summer Outfits Today!
Right, Id Say The Most Summery Colours Would Be Golden/Yellow Sort Of Colours.
And Also Maybe Some Pinky Sort Of Colours.
So, That's All I Got For Now Guys!
Cya Later Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment